Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Biggest Losers Ed and Heba talk about joining me up Mount Kilimanjaro!

Here's a look at Biggest Losers Heba and Ed talking about joining me up Mount Kilimanjaro. They are incredible people and I am so grateful to have them along on the journey!

Ed and Heba Co-Host My Carolina Today My Carolina Today

Don't forget to meet up with me at an upcoming book signing or hike:

Please join me 7 p.m. tonight (10/12)at REI, 280 Route 10, East Hanover, NJ for an inspirational talk and book signing.

Other book events:
7 p.m. Nov. 9 Bridgewater Library, 1 Vogt Drive, Bridgewater
6:30 p.m. Nov. 17, MediaBistro Book Club, location TBD, NYC
7 p.m. Dec. 8, REI, Norwalk, CT
Upcoming hikes:
10 a.m. Oct. 16, Watchung Res., NJ
11 a.m. Oct. 23, Mount Hunger, VT
10 a.m. Oct. 31, Jockey Hollow, NJ
(Halloween Hike fund raiser w/healthy lunch to follow. Bring ghost stories if you dare!)
Please email me or call me at 973-452-7620 if you would like to join me!
If I have to cancel, I will post it here on my blog, www.fatwomanonthemountain.blogspot.com

No comments: