Friday, August 20, 2010

08.20.10: Newest Adventure!

I have some incredible news....I am heading up Mount Kilimanjaro a third time! This time, I am going with a group of celebrities who have also struggled with their weight. Each one of us is using the trek to get in shape and raise money for charity.

I have former Biggest Losers Heba Salama and Ed Brantley coming, Muhammad Ali's daughter Khaliah Ali, Top Chef contestant Andrea Beaman and others on board thus far.

We will begin filming the training this fall. We will leave for the Kilimanjaro trek on Feb. 12.


We are thrilled to be joined by Emmy-winning Producer Denise Cramsey and Director Scott Farquharson to make a television series on the project. Denise is now working on NBC's School Pride.

I promise to share details as I can... but I just can't wait to share this journey with my fellow hikers and the world.

Fat Woman on the Mountain, the book, will be available Sept. 14 on www.fatwomanonthemountain.com

No comments: