Saturday, February 16, 2008

2.08.08: Clutter Patrol

I think my baby will arrive shortly as I've been nesting -- the maternal instinct to clean and prepare for baby's arrival.
Yesterday I cleaned the fridge, then moved onto the cabinets, then bleached the dish rack... I had to remember to stop and get some rest!I finished cleaning in time to watch Oprah, which happened to feature her anti-clutter guy, Peter Walsh. He just wrote, "Does this Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?"

During the show, he helped a woman clean our her messy house on the premise that the extra stuff was weighing her down.I've spent the last few months cleaning out clutter to prepare for baby's arrival and it feels wonderful to live in a neat home.

Today, I'll have to organize the rest of the kitchen so that I have a clutter-free home for a healthy life.

No comments: