Friday, November 21, 2008

11.21.08: Have a Heart


I am happy to report that I will be serving as an American Heart Association spokeswoman -- telling my story throughout New Jersey, helping to inspire others to make healthy lifestyle changes.

This is a perfect partnership for me as the American Heart Association provides great guidance for those on their path to wellbeing. And if you're considering making some positive changes in your exercise and eating habits, here are some motivating facts. According to the American Heart Association: Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women in the U.S. Each year Americans suffer 1.2 million heart attacks. Of all the women who died suddenly from heart disease, 64 percent had no previous symptoms.
I think one of the association's most important and touching messages is to "Love Your Heart." If you follow me on this path to wellness-- by eating healthy foods and exercising -- you'll do just that.

No comments: