Saturday, November 29, 2008

11.29.08: Attitude of Gratitude

In this long Thanksgiving weekend, I am grateful for my family, for my health and for the world around me.

There is something wonderful to be said about the power of gratitude. Feeling grateful can make us feel stronger, even when life isn’t so easy going.

I started a tradition that I continue today in my training. Each time I finished a hike, I thanked the mountain for being strong under my feet and my feet for being strong on the mountain.

It’s little things like that – focusing on what you can do and what you have – versus all the things you can’t do and what you don’t have – that will make you successful.

You have the tools, the ability to get healthier and to make the world a better place and for that I am grateful.

Thanksgiving Blessings to You and Your Friends & Family….
Kara Richardson Whitely
Return to: www.fatwomanonthemountain.com

No comments: